question about meet-and-greets

orbsonb

penguins jersey guy
Apr 28, 2010
pittsburgh
www.myspace.com
did anyone here get VIP tickets to a show on this tour? If so, what time did you arrive at the venue for the meet-and-greet and such (i.e. in relation to when the show starts)? when Century emailed me about winning the contest, they threw in the ability to bring 10 people to the show as VIPs, since i elected not to travel to a show outside my city... but the promoter and venue aren't getting back to me about what time I'm supposed to get there.

sorry to take up forum space with this, but the show's coming up pretty soon, so i'm just trying to get some idea of when the hell we're supposed to show up.

When I did the meet and greet it started about 20 minutes before the first band began playing. I was really disappointed with the whole "assembly line" method of doing things. I much prefer to chill with the bands and talk to them. The latter was how it was when I saw Cannibal Corpse. It was a really great experience. But for Nevermore, which is my favorite band, I had a much less enjoyable experience. They showed up, signed autographs at a table, took one picture with all the members and then left. I tried to talk to them but they seemed like they really wanted to get back on the bus. The only one who stayed behind was Jim and I had a great time chatting with him.

Get there early. They were back on the bus by the time i got there, and that was 45 minutes before hatesphere started playing. My poster was not autographed. I might have been too chicken shit to ask but, I've made worst decisions.