Question about rumor I've heard

MadeInNewJersey

nursing my wounds
Apr 15, 2002
The Ridge
www.discogs.com
A friend of mine told me he heard that Testament might be one of the final headlining acts added to the NJ Metal Meltdown V coming up over here in early March.

I realize that this is a Koshick event, which are usually marked by being FUBAR, but I've got my fingers crossed. Does anyone know anything at all about this?

Originally posted by markgugs
A friend of mine told me he heard that Testament might be one of the final headlining acts added to the NJ Metal Meltdown V coming up over here in early March.

I realize that this is a Koshick event, which are usually marked by being FUBAR, but I've got my fingers crossed. Does anyone know anything at all about this?

Right now that's all it is... a RUMOR.

LIZ, I thought you were from Europe (dont know where I got that from, maybe something you said before?)

Heres to TestAmenT coming to the east coast!!!!!

(I just hope its not early May, thats when I plan to travel to Phoenix, Reno and Vegas)

nah....i want to move to europe. Maybe that's what you got confused. :)

And as for getting there, well, my friends will take me :lol: They owe me anyways for not taking me to the Dio/HammerFall conert.

Originally posted by Testament Legions
Well... anything can happen! I'm sure TESTAMENT will play the east coast sometime this year.

They better! They should at least play a few dates on the east coast before the european tour.

Eri....uh, a little bird told me that they will be eventually touring on the east coast sometime in the year, though.