Question about the song "A.I.D.S."

Sounds to me like he was coughing back some laughter................ but hey that has got to be one of the funniest songs ever

Cryptkeeper said:
Does Billy start to crack up and laugh when he is saying "Fudge packing man"? It's either that, or it sounds like he's caughing.

I've always interpreted it as a laugh. It really wouldn't be all that different from the time he cracked up in "Color My World."

I don't know how many fans of Surfin' M.O.D. there are out there, but I believe it is one of the very best albums to listen to when everything else just doesn't fit. I could listen to Katrina all day long!

So yeah, Billy's laughing because that's some pretty funny shit he's doing in the studio. It makes me laugh every time I hear it too.

K

It sounds like a laugh to me. How th e fuck did he record that song without fucking it up from being in hysterics the whole time.Fucking classic.

I love the track and laughed my ass off when I first heard it. Hell Ive lost a friend to A.I.D.S and I still laugh. Does that make me a sick fuck (no pun intended) or just a chap with a good sense of humor?