question: do you have a basket of bunnies?

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
everyone should.

Eaj07227.jpg

Bunny cuteness is a defence mechanism. See, bunnies taste great, but if I had a bunny pet and I was hungry and it was 3 am and all the pizza shops were closed, I just wouldn't be able to kill it and snack on it.

I really want a lobster pet, but I know it would only last until the first weekend I get home late. Lobsters are cute, but they are easy to pop in a pot. And they are SO DELICIOUS.

Originally posted by xfer
I really want a lobster pet, but I know it would only last until the first weekend I get home late. Lobsters are cute, but they are easy to pop in a pot.

im not so sure. what about pinchy?

I SAID lobsters were cute! Just arguably not cute enough to stave off the DREADED 4 AM WEEKEND MUNCHIES.
Lobster.jpg

It must suck to be part of a species for which 99% of all the Google image search results for your name link to food websites.

as a side note, we didnt have easter as kids because my sister was convinced the easter bunny came to your house in a red sports car wearing big black boots and would put blood in your easter basket. she would have little kid anxiety attacks around easter so my parents had to nix it.

luckily, i still love bunnies.

Originally posted by xfer
I SAID lobsters were cute! Just arguably not cute enough to stave off the DREADED 4 AM WEEKEND MUNCHIES.
Lobster.jpg

It must suck to be part of a species for which 99% of all the Google image search results for your name link to food websites.

good god, those things are dreadful. no wonder I can't eat them. I avoid eating all things that look like 1. decay or 2. oversized insects.