question for christians

JesusCow

Willie Levi Hamilton
Oct 25, 2001
11 Pinon Pl, Broomfield, CO 80020
Ok, so maybe I'm in over my head here. I've only read parts of the Bible, so I may be a little or a lot wrong.

If someone has enough faith to believe in hell, doesn't that mean that that faith will be enough for them to go to heaven? Leaving hell either very empty or a lie, started by God himself.... If so, then God would rule hell....

Anyone more educated on this? I just had a thought...

i don't know how god rule hell but he did create hell. mainly to punish lucifer and and lucifer follower. and all the pain of that people have to suffer in hell, devil have to suffer the worst.

i beleive in god but not all these shit that the church made up. and in catholic it's so easy to get moral sin and you die with moral sin you go hell. everything hell. ahhhh...

The old Church made up hell in order to have a threat to pose to people who didn't come to church...it was all about keeping their power, and in order to keep their power, they needed more people to come to church.

'Hell' was actually inspired by a district of Jerusalem, where the poor and diseased lived among the rats.

So there is no hell.

(This is scientific information you can find if you look a little further than popular science/ the Bible)

:eek:

I'm a Catholic and I believe that everyone can go to heaven (I'm not talking about fluffy white cloud heaven, just some kind of place of peace for your soul) if they are truly sorry for their sins. I believe that when I God will look directly into my soul and know whether I led a good life, making mistakes that I was sorry for along the way. I think if anyone is truly sorry for anything they have done wrong then Heaven awaits them.

As for hell - I think that if you don't make it to heaven you just float around empty and lonely for ever. What could be more hellish than eternal loneliness? Maybe thats what ghosts are? :confused:

Very interesting question. :)

Originally posted by dreamwatch
I'm a Catholic and I believe that everyone can go to heaven (I'm not talking about fluffy white cloud heaven, just some kind of place of peace for your soul) if they are truly sorry for their sins. I believe that when I God will look directly into my soul and know whether I led a good life, making mistakes that I was sorry for along the way. I think if anyone is truly sorry for anything they have done wrong then Heaven awaits them.

As for hell - I think that if you don't make it to heaven you just float around empty and lonely for ever. What could be more hellish than eternal loneliness? Maybe thats what ghosts are? :confused:

Very interesting question. :)

Unfortunately that is not what many christians believe. For the majority if you are a non believer you will go to hell... But I must say I find your way of looking at it far more agreeable :)

i love that blackadder where he promotes hell and makes the bloke wanna go then when hes on his death bed :lol: and as for fluffy clouds, isnt heaven what you want? and shouldnt it be overcrowded, what with dinosaurs and all too.