Question for fellow Bush supporters...

Oblivious Maximus

I am the worm
Nov 5, 2003
Serving time in the middle of nowhere
If your like me, do you live in an area that is very anti-Bush? I live in a liberal cesspool, and go to a school filled with liberal, anti-Bush leftists. Does anybody give you shit for your support of the President? I get some heat, but I have facts to back up arguments. In some areas, there are radicals who destroy property of Bush supporters, and vandalize Bush/Cheney '04 signs. Luckely, my cousin is a cop, and a Bush supporter, and catches theise vandal fucks!

i live in a Bush state , but there are still a bunch of Kerry supporters who try to give me shit , especially this on dude at work . he always has some smart ass comment, like about a month ago, we get into it about how Bush is a war monger and how he was just in it for the oil, he then went on to say something real stupid like, how we are killing nothing but innocent people ( cause he belives since the Hi-jackers are dead , everyone else is innocent)
how he belives we should be peaceful and not be the first to attack...........

So I spit on his shoe (I wanted to smack him, but I probley would have gotten fired), he freaked out, and wanted to kick the crap out of me , cussed me up and down.................I told him to practice what he preaches........we dont talk anymore.............I apologised, but he still holds a grudge................. But its like I say, liberals are dumb-asses who say one thing and do another............. it been proven time and again

In my school, there is this uber hippie girl in the grade below me. She argues with me everyday. She has all theise anti-Bush and anti-American patches and pins on her bag. She starts with me because I have a Bush pin on my hat, and bag. I really have fun shoving the facts right in her face! I want to lock her in a McDonalds!

Cryptkeeper said:
In my school, there is this uber hippie girl in the grade below me. She argues with me everyday. She has all theise anti-Bush and anti-American patches and pins on her bag. She starts with me because I have a Bush pin on my hat, and bag. I really have fun shoving the facts right in her face! I want to lock her in a McDonalds!
Tell her if she wants to be a tree hugging hippie she has to fess up with the free love

I live in Iceland, everyone hates bush. But I hate all Icelanders so it evens out.

As for the tree hippie girl. Punch her in the face. Violence solves everything.

I dont understand the fanatical hatred towards Bush, its rather funny.

Yo.
This is my first post here. M.O.D. rules.
Anyway, I don't know if any Bush supporter doesn't get shit from liberals. I live in a small town (like 2000 people) and I still get into arguments about politics with liberals. If they're here - a place where you hear hundreds of gunshots everyday but no one gets shot at - they're everywhere. Liberalism is a cancer and the fact that liberalism still has such a following despite its myriad failures makes it even more insidious.

God Bless,
Jimmy

I live in the same liberal cesspool as you, and I know just how hard it is being a Bush supporter in Mass (I also know how hard it is not to punch the hell outta some of these liberal losers as well)

But hey keep your head high Crypt.....And if you need any backup in pounding a few kerry fags....I'm probably only a few hours away!!

Cryptkeeper said:
If your like me, do you live in an area that is very anti-Bush? I live in a liberal cesspool, and go to a school filled with liberal, anti-Bush leftists. Does anybody give you shit for your support of the President? I get some heat, but I have facts to back up arguments. In some areas, there are radicals who destroy property of Bush supporters, and vandalize Bush/Cheney '04 signs. Luckely, my cousin is a cop, and a Bush supporter, and catches theise vandal fucks!

Who the hell is JBL????? Is he that guy who got shot in that 80's show???
I was actually going to ask if that is you.

Cryptkeeper said:
Actually, Undertaker was the victim of a vicious clothesline from hell. JBL is still champ!

T_man357 said:
But hey keep your head high Crypt.....And if you need any backup in pounding a few kerry fags....I'm probably only a few hours away!!
I always keep my head high. Thank's for the support!

As for the hippie bitch, her and her friends started with me again today. And once again I backed them into a corner with facts. They are the biggest bunch of Kool-Aid drinkers I've ever seen.

Does this guy have black hair (Can't tell with the hat on)
And run around w/ a big black guy??

There used to be a guy and I think his name was Bradshaw who would be on one of the stock market shows (Market Watch I think,maybe on MSNBC)
And the people on the show were always impressed with his portfolio and advice. Him and the black guy were some fucking name like the Cenobites or some shit like that...But if it's the same dude he's crazy intelligent and very well spoken. I used to watch that stuff for awhile....Never really got into it though You never really realize how that saying "It takes money to make money" is so true until you start liking some shit like that...But I'd be interested in knowing if it's the same guy.

Cryptkeeper said:
JBL is the initles for John Bradshaw Layfield, the current WWE Champion. He's a wrestler.

T_man357 said:
Does this guy have black hair (Can't tell with the hat on)
And run around w/ a big black guy??

There used to be a guy and I think his name was Bradshaw who would be on one of the stock market shows (Market Watch I think,maybe on MSNBC)
And the people on the show were always impressed with his portfolio and advice. Him and the black guy were some fucking name like the Cenobites or some shit like that...But if it's the same dude he's crazy intelligent and very well spoken. I used to watch that stuff for awhile....Never really got into it though You never really realize how that saying "It takes money to make money" is so true until you start liking some shit like that...But I'd be interested in knowing if it's the same guy.
JBL used to go by the name Bradshaw, and he used to have black hair. The black guy he was tag-team partners with was Farouq. They were called the Acolytes. Yes, he used to appear on Fox and on MSNBC, but the fucktards at MSNBC fired him. He wrote a great book called "Have More Money Now". He is really intelligent, and has a great portfolio.