Question for female metalheads

Susperia

Mar 8, 2004
United States
I think girlie shirts suck, in general. What do you guys think? Do you buy them? I never have yet because I've never seen any I like.

Here's a good example of how girl shirts look compared to the guys:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=226061

And I mean, it's not horrible or anything, but I always like the men's better. So I end up usually cutting the shirts all up and sewing them to fit me. I'm 5'2'' and unfortunately I look like a midget trying to wear regular people's clothing if I don't tailor them.

I just felt like ranting and wanted to see if this bothered any other women here. I know that there aren't many females into Metal and that it's great that we even have shirts for us... but they're so uninspiring!

I know that there aren't many females into Metal and that it's great that we even have shirts for us... but they're so uninspiring!

i agree the shirts for girls are too damn ugly i sometimes wear guy shirts

ok i'm the other way around though

i hate how there are almost never proper LOGO ONLY or MINIMALISTIC band shirts for men... it sucks.

I'm with Erik. Why do metal shirts always have to be plastered front and back with ugly text and stupid things like square pictures of album covers instead of just a black shirt with a nice logo on it.

CAIRATH said:
I'm with Erik. Why do metal shirts always have to be plastered front and back with ugly text and stupid things like square pictures of album covers instead of just a black shirt with a nice logo on it.

Well the shirts I've seen, men have both. Either plastered with images, or nothing but the logo. I guess it depends on the band. However, from my experience, men have better options.

Have you tried fitting into a woman's large or something? I don't know if they even make a woman's large band shirt... But it's worth a try perhaps.

If I was a lady I would just walk around wearing a bra, panties & be like 'LOOK AT ME'

look at me i'm hawt!

CAIRATH said:
+1.

so many shirts are fugly.

Susperia said:
Have you tried fitting into a woman's large or something? I don't know if they even make a woman's large band shirt... But it's worth a try perhaps.
1) i do not have boobs
2) i don't enjoy looking like i suck three miles of cock every saturday evening