question for the band

A little band history... We RECORDED a version of Dethroned Emperor WAY back in like 1990, before Amid came out. That demo was never released, and for the life of me, I can't find that tape. I'm been hunting for it, and unless Steve comes up with one, it may be lost forever.

I'd love to record Dethroned again. Maybe in our next recording sessions, we'll knock it out for fun, and make it a internet only release or something... We'll see...

And YES Larry, The Doors song would be awesome. haha

You guys performed Dethroned Emperor at the GIRLS OF METAL CALENDAR party thing a few years back, at LOT 4, or whatever that club was called.

As for RUSH, I could see a song with many time changes, maybe like "Closer To The Heart"

I don't know if I could see us doing "Subdivisions" but damn I do love that song.

A fantastic song!!! That would be interesting. Paul could add a whole new level of heaviness to the spoken "SUBDIVISIONS" in the chorus...t'would sound awesome!

Oh, and by the way, Rush rules supreme!!!!!!! :headbang: Moving Pictures is one badass album, one of my all time favs.

Wow...just the thought of you guys doing "On The Turning Away" gives me chills. One of my fav. Floyd songs. That, or "High Hopes". Maybe Mrs. Larry can sing "Great Gig in the Sky" LOL. I'd pay for that!

Also I've heard numerous times about how awesome Anathema's "Comfortably Numb" is...they REALLY need to put that out officially. And These Are They doing 4th of July? Sold! That and Limo Wreck are my fav. 2 songs on Superunknown.

wait, you guys did a "way of all flesh?" thats awsome! thats the name of my #2 album last year by gojira, first was of frost and war

wait, you guys did a "way of all flesh?" thats awsome! thats the name of my #2 album last year by gojira, first was of frost and war

"The Way of All Flesh" was the 1st Laceration demo Paul and I did way back, 20 years ago. The 2nd demo we never gave out and we did the Celtic Frost tune. I remember messing with a Doors tune way back then too. Paul??? I also remember jamming with a side band with Paul and his old school budies and doing Man in the Box, is that the name? from Alice in Chains.
The 3rd demo Paul and I did is on the newest re-issue of "Amid" as a bonus.

Of Frost and War is my Fav new Death Metal Album, btw.

What kinda death metal is that album like? Never heard of it..

I wish more people would approach covers like Tool did with No Quarter, taking a little more liberty with the arrangement while still paying homage to the most memorable parts.

its solid mid paced death metal most of the way through, goes into some faster teritory with red wolves of stalin and some near doom territory with berlin.