Question for the Helloween fans here ...

Skinny Viking

¯\(°_o)/¯ How do Lydian?
Oct 10, 2007
Philly
www.facebook.com
Who has the original version of the "Judas" EP on either vinyl or a cassette in great condition? Reason being is that I have the cassette still but its really beat up and sounds like shit and my problem is I can't find the 2 live tracks on cd anywhere. I have the reissued Walls of Jericho disc which, along with the original WOJ doesn't have those songs on it and the only versions of the Judas EP I can find on disc have the bullshit fake live versions of Ride The Sky and Guardians. It starts out like the original cassette live versions but then cuts right to the studio versions of the tunes. I want those true live versions from that original EP

If anyone has either of these, please PM me

Cheers!

from a mate in the US, I'll check with some local buddies, if anything comes up, I'll send it

My cd version has the same, starts out live then goes to studio. I have the cassette with the live tracks but I ain't parting with it. Only thing I can think of iz if he does find someone & if they can copy it to their computer off tape or vinyl then send it to him.