Question for the Kamelot fanatics / collectors

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
I have been exploring deeper into their catalog.

I have come to find that there are two fairly rare releases.

1) WHERE I REIGN (ANTHOLOGY) - 2 CD set on Noise Records
2) MYTHS & LEGENDS OF KAMELOT - B Sides collection on SPV

Anyone OWN either of these 2 releases?

Where these even ever officially released?

I can't seem to find any concrete evidence that these two exist!

From what I can see, the Myths and Legends CD was a European release, although it must not have been very wide. The only copy I can find available is through a Russian vendor (red flags here!). Note that most of the songs on this release are bonus tracks that if you are a Kamelot fan, you probably already have. There are a few Jap only songs that I wouldn't mind tracking down, but probably not at the prices this will command.

As for the "Where I Reign", I have not seen ANYTHING to indicate this was an actual release. I did stumble on a track listing for it, an saw nothing particularly unique or interesting on it.

I have been trying to find a copy of Myths and Legends... since I heard about its release. I do have some of the tracks on it through their other CDs, but I want all, and I think it's a great idea for a band to have a whole CD collection of all bonus tracks and stuff like that. I wish this disc had a wider release, as I really want a hard copy of it.

I have not heard of Where I Reign. Usually I see all of a bands legit releases on their Metal Archives page, but this is not the case. As a Kamelot fan, I haven't ever even heard mention of this set, so I'm not sure what to tell you there.

I remember seeing the Myths and Legends at an online store somewhere-- just can't remember where--

On another note-- does anyone have the Kamelot original demo cassette?? I picked one up a couple of years ago from Ebay--

I have a copy of 'Myths and Legends'... It is a bunch of extras - Japanese, US, etc. - from 1998 to 2007; two radio edits and a couple of rare tracks... and a little kewl fold out of the band

It is not an official release, so I've been told... It's put out by "No Remorse Records/ SPV"... I found my copy on eBay...

Best of luck getting your hands on it - I LOVE my copy!!!