Question: Is Chris available to the public?!!

ShadowThief

New Metal Member
Apr 11, 2004
Ok Chris if ya read this
YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!
Myself & 3 friends coud not keep our eyes off ya Saturday. :loco:
I think its true that you are probaly the most well kept metaler Ive seen in my time (and thats alot of time btw)
That groovy headbanging is waaaaaaaay sexy lol

Keep exercising & playing GUITAR!

Michelle

U RULE! :worship:

Whatever lady...you think Chris is a stud
You obviously haven't seen me, I am one sweet muffin rest assured.
What just because I cant play Ronda Alla Turca I don't have a shot?
Just because my hair doesnt radiate with the light from within? And my physique hasn't been chiseled by the gods?

Thats crap, and if you dont choose me you'll regret it.
Cause when the day is over I know what women really want.
A huge wein & a guy that listens to more King Diamond than any other person on the planet.

Think about it

ShadowThief said:
Ok Chris if ya read this
YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!
Myself & 3 friends coud not keep our eyes off ya Saturday. :loco:
I think its true that you are probaly the most well kept metaler Ive seen in my time (and thats alot of time btw)
That groovy headbanging is waaaaaaaay sexy lol

Keep exercising & playing GUITAR!

Michelle

U RULE! :worship:
WOW!!!
I think I'm blushing. Thanks for the compliments, I'm glad you enjoyed the show, and some serious head banging.
Take care, Chris.

Zac said:
Just because my hair doesnt radiate with the light from within? And my physique hasn't been chiseled by the gods?

A huge wein & a guy that listens to more King Diamond than any other person on the planet.

Think about it
Ahahahaha!!!!
Zac, women just don't know what they are missing!
Long live KD.
Chris.

Zac said:

Think about it

Haha... :tickled:
I`m laughing my ass of... Like you boys we need something nice to look at and dream about when we don`t have that at home...

Yeah and by the way, Chris is perrrrrrrrfect...
His hair is lovely, his face is beautiful, and his body ... oh my god.....
And that he plays guitar is just a bonus... He`s the perfect dream man.... :worship:

Carline said:
Haha... :tickled:
I`m laughing my ass of... Like you boys we need something nice to look at and dream about when we don`t have that at home...

Yeah and by the way, Chris is perrrrrrrrfect...
His hair is lovely, his face is beautiful, and his body ... oh my god.....
And that he plays guitar is just a bonus... He`s the perfect dream man.... :worship:
Thanks Carline,
but be careful, you havn't seen me in the morning, It's not Pretty!!!
Take care, Chris.

Chris_Broderick said:
Thanks Carline,
but be careful, you havn't seen me in the morning, It's not Pretty!!!
Take care, Chris.

Haha... If I had that chance I think I actually wouldn`t care how you look in the morning... :Spin:

That's why Jag Panzer hired him - they needed someone pretty in there to wave their hair around! ;)
He doesn't actually PLAY guitar...didn't you see the button on the bottom of his guitar that says "Press to play a gnarly guitar solo." Then he just moves his hands around real fast and waves his hair all around and - Ouila! It's like David Copperfield flying around on stage: it's an illusion! :loco:

metalgtr84 said:
That's why Jag Panzer hired him - they needed someone pretty in there to wave their hair around! ;)
He doesn't actually PLAY guitar...didn't you see the button on the bottom of his guitar that says "Press to play a gnarly guitar solo." Then he just moves his hands around real fast and waves his hair all around and - Ouila! It's like David Copperfield flying around on stage: it's an illusion! :loco:

Ahhahaha!!!
Damn I've been found out!
Chris.

Chris,
Your secret is safe with me. But I thought I'd warn you...this picture is floating around the internet (it looks authentic I would be careful):

jagpanzerchris.jpg

I am buying one of these guitars as SOON as I finish paying off my Automatic Cool Song Lyric Writer 2000 (ACSLW-2000). :loco:

metalgtr84 said:
Chris,
Your secret is safe with me. But I thought I'd warn you...this picture is floating around the internet (it looks authentic I would be careful):

jagpanzerchris.jpg

I am buying one of these guitars as SOON as I finish paying off my Automatic Cool Song Lyric Writer 2000 (ACSLW-2000). :loco:
Ahhahahah

Next time I'll have to remember to remove the text.
Chris.

LOL - glad someone appreciates my awesome paint shop skills. :tickled:
I do have a serious question though: In Jag Panzer; who writes most of the guitar parts? Do you and Mark come up with them together? Do you arrange the songs together as well? I never seem to have problems coming up with riffs, but arranging the riffs into a good flowing structure for a song while trying to sound good is always a challenge.
Thanks again!

p.s. I've been posting your stuff on message boards around the internet and it's getting some pretty good feedback. Someone on Zakk Wylde's message board thanked me for showing them your website and said that they were going to get your DVD when it came out!

metalgtr84 said:
LOL - glad someone appreciates my awesome paint shop skills. :tickled:
I do have a serious question though: In Jag Panzer; who writes most of the guitar parts? Do you and Mark come up with them together? Do you arrange the songs together as well? I never seem to have problems coming up with riffs, but arranging the riffs into a good flowing structure for a song while trying to sound good is always a challenge.
Thanks again!

p.s. I've been posting your stuff on message boards around the internet and it's getting some pretty good feedback. Someone on Zakk Wylde's message board thanked me for showing them your website and said that they were going to get your DVD when it came out!
Thanks metalgtr84,
to ansewer your question, Mark and I write the songs independantly. My personal theory is that when you write the 1st riff you need to develope the other parts based off of that one and not just throw pieces parts together and hope they make a good tune.
you prabably already knew that but it's sound advise overall.
Chris.

Thanks for your help Chris! Hey- I was on the 'lessons' portion of your website and noticed that the lessons on your website are cheaper than the lessons I took here in town a few years ago! Dude...I got ripped-off! :yell: How are those lessons arranged? Thanks!
-Dan

Edit: Oh wow - I just noticed you're in the LA area and I saw the email address there. Thanks!

metalgtr84 said:
Thanks for your help Chris! Hey- I was on the 'lessons' portion of your website and noticed that the lessons on your website are cheaper than the lessons I took here in town a few years ago! Dude...I got ripped-off! :yell: How are those lessons arranged? Thanks!
-Dan

Edit: Oh wow - I just noticed you're in the LA area and I saw the email address there. Thanks!
Just replied to your email, hopefully we will get things happening.
Chris.