question to any enuff znuff fans

mdmatt4ever

Sep 27, 2006
ok i've owned enuff znuff's first 3 albums (self titled, strength and animals with human intelligence) for a long time. recently a friend of mine got me a compilation by them called favorites that has 19 tracks and covers pretty much their whole career. i loved all the songs on there and wanted to check out some stuff that was released after 1993. what albums would you enuff znuff fans recommend to me?

a few people have told me to get these albums in this order after looking at what songs are on favorites:

welcome to blue island
paraphenalia
"?" (question mark)

i've been told to stay away from these albums because i have the best tracks off of them already on the favorites cd:

tweaked
seven

I think the strongest efforts by them were Stength, Animals... and Paraphenilia. While they had a glammy image they truly have more in common with a band like Cheap Trick than a band like Pretty Boy Floyd...

exactly. so you would recommend paraphelia? i just ordered welcome to blue island and "?". what are your thoughts on 1985, tweaked, peachfuzz, 10 and seven?

exactly. so you would recommend paraphelia? i just ordered welcome to blue island and "?". what are your thoughts on 1985, tweaked, peachfuzz, 10 and seven?

I also have 1985 that one kind of reminded me of The Marvelous 3 meets Cheap Trick...
I haven't heard Tweaked or Peachfuzz...or the ones you ordered.
You can find them listed on the www.heavyharmonies.com/
data based, they'll have some pretty accurate reviews and ratings on there...

Damn right! And while you're at it pick up the new Cheap Trick album Rockford and the self-titled album as well...

i have the new cheap trick. enuff z'nuff were the cheap trick of the 90's IMO. next year enuff z'nuff will be releasing a new album. it would be awesome if cheap trick and enuff z'nuff toured together

Cheap Trick got their second wind with the Lap of Luxury album that was in '88 I believe? Things went into the shitter with Woke up with a Monster. Great album, wrong timing...

yeah it was '88 with that song the flame. even though they did comeback i still can't remember them touring together. maybe in 2007

ok i today i received welcome to blue island, "?", and paraphenalia in the mail. i listened to "?" about 3 times and i recommend you get it. it has some pretty rocking tracks and chip znuff sings lead on a few songs. i think they are tracks that have been recorded over the past 5 years or so not all at once.the tracks man with a woman and gorgeous are standouts. i have only listened to half of welcome to blue island but from what i've heard its good. the track roll me is a standout. i have not had a chance to listen to paraphenalia yet.