Question.

1) Misery Loves Co.
2) Moonspell
3) Paradise Lost
4 & 5) Umm, let's say Kemopetrol and Diablo... :)

Windom Pearl said:
My boss just brought me a bottle of Cocacola! Nice feeling. Anyway, you should know mine.

1) Faith No More
2) Opeth
3) Katatonia
4) Mr Bungle
5) Portishead.

(nice boss you´ve got there :) )
Yeah, you´re right, I should have known but actually Opeth and Mr Bungle were the only ones I could think of. I didn´t know you liked Katatonia THAT much :) but now I do.

And here´s something that you all can :OMG: me with: I have never heard Faith No More or Portishead. Not that I remeber.

and

@Downfall: I have never even heard the name of Misery Loves Co.

What´s it like??
I mean, ´cause from FNM and Portish. I have SoMeKinDa picture.

What´s it like??
I mean, ´cause from FNM and Portish. I have SoMeKinDa picture.
Well, it's friggin' good (even though marko and toni could make an opposing argument...)! :D

I don't know how to describe it. Something like depression/sadness -oriented slower metal music... :)

Uhm.

1) Opeth
2) Dargaard
3) My Dying Bride
...I can't really choose past this point, there are just far too many bands who are all really good, like Katatonia, King Crimson, Pink Floyd, Camel, Anathema, Virgin Black, Nine Inch Nails, Iron Maiden, Daylight Dies (incredible live), Farmakon (might only be one album, but it's easily one of the best this year, if not the best.. although Damnation has a say there too), Dave Caswell... etc. :) Sorry for listing a lot more than 5, but I couldn't narrow it down any further and 3 seemed far too few to mention. :D

EDIT: this thread gets 5 stars. Congratulations!!

Rusty said:
Uhm.

1) Opeth
2) Dargaard
3) My Dying Bride
...I can't really choose past this point, there are just far too many bands who are all really good, like Katatonia, King Crimson, Pink Floyd, Camel, Anathema, Virgin Black, Nine Inch Nails, Iron Maiden, Daylight Dies (incredible live), Farmakon (might only be one album, but it's easily one of the best this year, if not the best.. although Damnation has a say there too), Dave Caswell... etc. :) Sorry for listing a lot more than 5, but I couldn't narrow it down any further and 3 seemed far too few to mention. :D

EDIT: this thread gets 5 stars. Congratulations!!

Oh my..... Thank You :) that´s great!
And please do feel free to list more than just 5 if you want to.

My top 5 can basically be read from my profile but:
1) Hypocrisy
2) Pain
3) Opeth
4) Anathema
and here is the phase that creates a problem for me.
umm..
5) Vintersorg, Gloomy Grim, Apoptygma Berzerk, King Diamond, Silentium...
so you can see the problem here.
Maybe I should just forget the number five, ´cause the top 4 are really soooo much higher than any of those listed in 5).

Or just so I could be supportive, I could say the fifth could be
The Abyss (Mr. Tägtgren´s third band :dopey: :oops: )

Much blaablaablaa from me.. I´m quitting now.

1) Devil Doll
2) When
3) Darkthrone
4) Blood Axis
5) Emperor

Shoot me.

The list can change every single day, of course. Runners-ups being Skepticism, Current 93, Gorgoroth, Windham Hell, Burzum, Warloghe, Endvra, Death in June, Holy Toy, Manowar (nghähä) and whatever.

Too many bands have done one or two mind blowing albums and a pile of crap.

lumitalvi said:
Silentium...

...It's my friends band :hotjump: though I do'nt like it too much... a bit maybe, but not too much... Well, I'm propably getting the promo of their new album, so I can listen to it closely...

lumitalvi: Hmm, no I don't think I know where to compare the band to. and it's not like those bands you mentioned. well, it has few industrial elements to it also, but other than that, I'm way over my head in this explaining-thing... :)

lumitalvi: Hmm, there might still be the video of "Prove Me Wrong" on their page on Earache's web-page (the band split up a few years back). go to www.earache.com , and from the "select an artist"-dropdown menu select "Misery Loves Co." (under PAST ARTISTS).

Windom: Oh, that's much nicer than the thing I thought you'd say... what was it again? PAAASSSKAAA!! ? ;) :p