Question!

i've never had streaming audio play in winamp display artist or song titles, would just show the web address but the live365 player will show you the information you seek. Trying to think of some new designs for you Wes but have thought of nothing so far. Here's one i made for Royal Carnage though http://www.deviantart.com/view/7357141/ Whether or not they use it remains to be seen but it was an idea i had for a while that i finally got to creating.

yea i saw that and let her know. she's in the process of redesigning her site trying to create separate indexes for people with 800x600 and 1024x768 screen resolutions. If RC doesn't want the design i did feel free to use it if you have a use for it.

i dunno man, change the playlist up a bit, or a lot! hmmm hopefully some of the labels i mailed will send you stuff because i haven't heard anything from any of them yet (and there were quite a few!)

Thst just it man 85% of the songs in the playlist have a 4-5 star rating the station rating is almost at 5 stars we have almost 300 presets 50 listners a day The best Labels in the world send us their music but we are still getting our asses owned by 19 other stations our forum is a complete destitute wateland,If I mention this station anywhere i get flamed like little bitch.The station is not growing like it should be the forum is a complete sighn I am very sad about all of this.

give it time, Rome wasn't built in a day and all that:D best thing is for other people to spread the word about the station rather than you otherwise it will be looked upon as spam.