Questions About the Official Band Shop

Xe4ro

New Metal Member
Jul 20, 2012
Hello Guys

I Ordered the Red Coloured Vinyl of ORwarriOR at the Official Band Shop ( http://orphaned-land.com/shop.php ). I payed with Paypal and i'm living in Germany. The Thing is my Order was a little over 3 Weeks ago and i don't know if the LP is on its way or not.(Haven't got any Email) However on the Shop it says the the Album will be signed so i thought maybe this may be Reason for the Long Shipping Time as the Band is probably in Israel etc.

So can anyone help me with this? =)

I've tried writing orphaned-land@lycos.com but it seems this email doesn't exist anymore as i'm getting Delivering Error Mails in return.

I wonder why , this is the Email used with PayPal to pay in Their Shop? I'm totally confused now :/

Hey Xe4ro, I was wondering how you came to the conclusion that it was out of stock. I ordered mine over a month ago (and I live in the United States) and still have yet to receive my signed cd. I tried that email as well and it is not working. Is there a way to contact someone to figure out where it may be in transit? Thank you!