Questions for Antimatter men

Oded

Jan 26, 2003
Boston, U.S.
Visit site
Thanks for answering 'em.

How has the response from the U.S. been with the previous album?
How do you concentrate on the music when the lovely Michelle R. is in your presence?
Is Mick singing more on the newer material?
Are the two of you still terminally unhappy?
Will there be a song devoted to Chris Langham in the future?

How has the response from the U.S. been with the previous album?

As far as the critics go, I havent heard a single bad review (except for this one website where the guy fucking hated us, but when i looked at everything else he was reviewing it was all black-as-night-doom.) Weve had some of the best reviews from America, and AMG gave us 4 out of 5 with a really flattering review, others have called it 'original - ahead of its time' etc. So the response from the critics at least has been dead sound.

How do you concentrate on the music when the lovely Michelle R. is in your presence?

We dont need to concentrate cause by the time she's there all the music has been recorded. Thank feck.

Is Mick singing more on the newer material?

Im taking the lead on three tracks, and also featuring in two more, but the dominant tone on the album is still female.

Are the two of you still terminally unhappy?

Yeah, Ive tried loads of cures but i think its burnt into my brain. I pretend to be really happy though and it kind of works.

Duncs just fucked.

Will there be a song devoted to Chris Langham in the future?

Chris Needham.

Don Corleone said:
are you seriously asking this? didnt you find that funny too? even the statement "dunc's just fucked" get a giggle from you?

How can you ask such a question? Everything I write is serious.

And hell, no, "Dunc's just fucked" is not funny at all.

fuck all that. i saw somewhere that dunc's singing in one song. is that true? i'm really curious...