questions of life

siderea

soûl spy
Apr 13, 2002
bubbelgum
Visit site
would you be in a tv-ad?

this friend of mine gave my phonenumber to a publicity guy

he's looking for people to be somewhere in the background of an ad for base (mobile phone provider) with strong 'gothic' looks. i'd get 150 euros for one day shooting and 150 extra if i'm actually in the picture. funnily enough i've never had extreme 'gothic' looks and i'm not walking around in black clothes for over a year. but the money would come in handy. then there came this little angel on my shoulder saying i shouldn't even send pics because advertisement is bad and dirty.

whatdayasay?

only if you continuously make obscene gestures in the background, causing them to shoot several costly hours for nothing

haha yeah we did, it was dead funny though i doubt they'll pick me, i don't have tiaras and mediaeval dresses and that, not even black hair. i was wondering to take a close up from a scratch open mosquito bite, but hey

if someone takes serious interest in this job: you can send in pictures till tonight, so if someone wants to do this and could be at the shooting 12/13/14 july in belgium, pm me for more details ;)

:lol:
i'll pass that one on, perhaps i should take a chance now i know what offside meanse...
i don't think we can take that channel though, it's on veronica, no? or nederland twee?

yeh, ned2, BNN, in co-operation with
logo_nos.gif
:)