Questions Tim Owens

How do you feel about the Iced Earth release in comparison with Judas Priest or your own band? (or something like it)

Do you fear people always thought about you as the "former JP singer"?

Do you have more composition freedom (at least lyrics) in IE opossed to JP?

Are you confortable singing old IE material?

Do you think fans are still longing for Matt Barlow?

How do you feel about the Iced Earth release in comparison with Judas Priest or your own band? (or something like it)

Do you fear people always thought about you as the "former JP singer"?

Do you have more composition freedom (at least lyrics) in IE opossed to JP?

Are you confortable singing old IE material?

Do you think fans are still longing for Matt Barlow?

Those are good, I'll get those added to the list.
Thank You for your help.

Those are good, I'll get those added to the list.
Thank You for your help.

Anytime. I'm not much of an IE fan, but I think I will give the new album some spins to see if it worth to have.

I never considerd that JP was shite do to Ripper, it was all Tipton's poor composition. If he and KK along with Tim would have sit and burn some brain cells probably "Jugulator" and "Demolition" would have been classic albums instead of crappy modern material.

If you have the chance tolisten to the tributo to Ozyy in which Tim sings 'Mr. Crowley' you'll see the energy and potency of his voice. On the other hand I listened to his band album and didn't like it, compositionally speaking.

NP: Tarot - Love's Not Made For My Kind

A few more for you (or elaborating on Wyvern's questions). Use any that you like:

How did the process of creating this album differ from your work on Glorious Burden, since you were brought in after that album was written? What input did you have this time around, and do you feel that the material is any more suited to your style?

Although Iced Earth may not be quite as legendary as Judas Priest, you've now replaced two incredibly popular vocalists on two very popular bands. Which transition was easier, and which band's fans accepted you more readily?

Kind of obnoxious, edgy questions, but if you're hurting for material:

Who do feel is a better vocalist: Matt Barlow or Rob Halford?

Do you feel that you are just a singer for Jon Schaffer's band, or do you feel that you are a integral part of Iced Earth?

Steve in Philly