Quicksand Jesus

KoichCPA

Banned
Oct 15, 2001
Canberra,Australia
I'M SO FAAAAR AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

this song rocks, I've had it on repeat for almost an hour.

Its about how people have faith in god and they would be nowhere without it basically :) I have the best of and theres a little quote about it, id go type it out if it wasnt packed :(

"I was switching channels and saw the clip on tv and was really psyched, then a guy came on and said that the song was about turning your back on god or faith and nothing could be farther from the truth"

Thats the gist of what he wrote from what I can remember...

The bit at the end rocks so much.

Who does the extremely high pitched screamed in last second of Youth Gone Wild?

It sounds like crappy small dog yelping.

Just buy Slave To The Grind Blitzy. It's one of the best hard rock albums of the '90s. It has possibly the 2 best metal ballads of all time, the best vocals ever laid down on record, awesome production, killer guitar sound, and a vast array of stompin' hard rockin' metal classics start to finish with tons of attitude, great hooks, great musicianship... it's just quality start to finish. Unreal album.

:headbang: It is truly an unreal album.

Just do some research Blitzy, read around some metal review sites that have reviews of Slave To The Grind and I think you'll wanna run out & buy it. I don't think I've ever seen a bad review of it, it gets nothing but high praise and unlike alot of other albums that get constant praise like that, this one absolutely deserves every bit of it.