Quiet Riot...........we Will Miss Ya..

MEGAFAN71

Aug 23, 2003
WHEN I FIRST GOT WORD QUIET RIOT HAD BROKE UP I THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE....then i went to the web-site which i have so many time before and bam it hit me square in the mouth.........20 years of rock-n-roll......thanks quiet riot......i could not believe it i just seen them play live not to long ago this year and they kicked ass.....i also met them and they seemed really cool....i also did have the chance of seeing them on the metal health tour which is not to be belived they opened for black sabbath...sab was on the born again tour and ian gillan was signing quiet riot destroyed them.....they were another bAND like anthrax they never seemed to get the credit they deserved thats for sure.....frankie is and will always be one of the best drummers alive today......so i say QUIET RIOT WE WILL MISS YA....BANG YOUR FUCKING HEADS.............

I agree Mega........I have always liked QR. "Run for Cover" from Metal Health is one of the greatest songs ever!!! I learned to play double bass to that song and the drumming solo in the middle of the song is a blast to play.

Frankie is SUCH an under-rated drummer. He is awesome. His work with WASP is great as well. And Carlos is a fantastic guitarist. There is no mistaking his solos.