Quiet Riot's Frankie Banali

No love for Blackie there. Interesting to read how he appreciates and respects WASP fans...

I always liked Quiet Riot but I never gave him much credit until I heard him on The Headless Children. Yes, that man can play! He really pounds those skins and I appreciate a strong arm in drummer. Him and Blackie must of had a pretty nasty fall out.

I always liked Quiet Riot but I never gave him much credit until I heard him on The Headless Children. Yes, that man can play! He really pounds those skins and I appreciate a strong arm in drummer. Him and Blackie must of had a pretty nasty fall out.

Blackie screwed him out of money...
Too bad because Blackie could have had this guy on board as his drummer...

yeah blackie did screw him out of money.

frankie's actually one of my favorite drummers. even on the quiet riot albums songs like "run for cover", 'scream and shout" and "breathless" show he has skills.

check out the stuff he did in the band heavy bones and he plays the drums on the hughes/thrall album from the early 80's

yeah blackie did screw him out of money.

frankie's actually one of my favorite drummers. even on the quiet riot albums songs like "run for cover", 'scream and shout" and "breathless" show he has skills.

check out the stuff he did in the band heavy bones and he plays the drums on the hughes/thrall album from the early 80's

Love the Heavy Bones album with Gary Hoey...
And the singer from that band...
Cats n Boots!!!!!

This is funny. I am minutes from posting an interview with another band (don't want to mention who and hijack the thread) where the drummer goes off on how Blackie screwed his band too. Blackie just isn't making any friends it seems. :D