Quiet

Not so quiet at my house... Listening to the Hawkwind - Sonic Attack that came yesterday. What an album!! Huw Lloyd Llangton is the master of the universe... :worship:

Remember well when I first got this album back in 83 or 84. Picked it up on the way home from school and was so blown away I had to take two days off and just listened and listened and listened. Got one of my mum's 2000 piece jigsaw puzzles from the closet, brewed me 12 - 13 pots of Lapsang Souchong and just listened. Been a Hawkfan ever since.

Saw them at the Hammersmith Odeon in 1988 on the Church Of Hawkwind tour. Reissue of that album due out next...

Niiiice!!!!
I saw them on that tour as well but not at H-Smith. It was in Birmingham, maybe at the NEC.
The best Hawkwind gig for me was actually at the Odeon as well. It was @ the Travellers Aid Trust show. Don't remember what year it was (maybe 87 ?). Extra cool was that Ozric Tentacles was there also and as far as I can remember Nik Turner did a short solo show. I remember him (vaguely) doing a version of Silver Machine where he called it "Washing Machine"...

I seemed to have completely missed "Reading live 1992" and " Minneapolis 1989". Not sure if you have had them in stock?. However, would you possible be getting them again (if you ever had them that is)?