Quiet

Metman

Buffalo Bills /Mets/Rangers Fan
Jan 19, 2006
Long Island
Its going to be Pretty quiet on the ordering Scene,,,,,,Everyones at Rosfest ...All the Sites are selling their Stock....:erk::cry:

Im an Addict I need to Order or I will start Foaming from the Mouth..:Spin::loco:

RoSfest performers in Gettysburg, PA:

1 Quidam
2 MOON SAFARI
3 Epiicycle
4 Tinyfish
5 Going for the One
6 Daemonia
7 The Reasoning
8 Osada Vida
9 Mars Hollow
10 Phideaux
11 District 97
12 Galactic Collective

And the cancellation of NEARfest was mentioned in at least one previous post on this forum as well as MANY other boards.

I also won't be making any purchases this weekend. But on Tuesday I plan on heading over to Walmart and picking up the new Journey cd. Yeah, they're a guilty pleasure, but the early reports seem to indicate this could be a barnburner.

I also won't be making any purchases this weekend. But on Tuesday I plan on heading over to Walmart and picking up the new Journey cd. Yeah, they're a guilty pleasure, but the early reports seem to indicate this could be a barnburner.

I Have All Their CDs So Why Shouldnt I Get the New One...:D:wave:my fav,,,,( Raised on Radio):kickass::headbang:

There is the new Symphony X and Neal Morse comming. So right there you got two quality products to purchase.
Maybe a new Steven Wilson and Opeth soon.

In my case I like to buy at least 3 cd's at once in order to reduce the shipping cost per Cd.