Quitesnake(Whitesnake Tribute) with David Readman

dionysus11

MSTmike3K
Feb 28, 2008
Columbus GA
I love David Readman,and I just wanted to show everyone this other band he does besides PC69

and this is another band he took part in with Delany DR sings on a couple songs really great

none of this is new news just wanted to bring it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
i love David, but that is pretty mediocre. i mean his range just isn't near Coverdale, so it just sounds like an obviously good singer singing Whitesnake songs they way he would which isn't what a tribute should be (for me, anyway). PC69 FOR LIFE!!

i love David, but that is pretty mediocre. i mean his range just isn't near Coverdale, so it just sounds like an obviously good singer singing Whitesnake songs they way he would which isn't what a tribute should be (for me, anyway). PC69 FOR LIFE!!

Glad someone else thought this, and had the balls to say it.
I was thinking it inside and was about to post it, and then it hit me that I've been enough of an asshole on here for one day, and there was no reason to make myself appear as more of a jerk ;) But what the heck, you're absolutely right; David sounds VERY mediocre here (to be as nice as possible). I would have expected better things from him.
c.

I like Readman, but the guy isn't that great of a singer, period. I guess a better way of putting it, is that he just doesn't stand out to me. He disappointed the hell out of me during his ProgPower showing. He forgot his lyrics and just came across like he was going through the motions.

~Brian~

I like Readman, but the guy isn't that great of a singer, period. I guess a better way of putting it, is that he just doesn't stand out to me. He disappointed the hell out of me during his ProgPower showing. He forgot his lyrics and just came across like he was going through the motions.

~Brian~

This.

I love Readman on studio recordings, and PC69's appearance was the whole reason I found out about PPUSA....but his whole live demeanour was downright appalling. :yuk:

Can't watch this video at the workplace, but I can only assume it's somewhat lame...

This.

I love Readman on studio recordings, and PC69's appearance was the whole reason I found out about PPUSA....but his whole live demeanour was downright appalling. :yuk:

Can't watch this video at the workplace, but I can only assume it's somewhat lame...

KG, I was thinking you were going to ProgPower long before that show. Anyway, the PC69 set was the most disappointing performance of my PP attending career. I think Readman's demeanor was owed alot to too much alcohol and jet lag!

As for this performance, it's fun, but that's about as far as it goes.

~Brian~