Quorthon Tribute

Love the Pic with the Jack daniels and the Black Les Paul.
Its such a Shame he isnt with us anymore.

It doesn't look like a live show to me...more like a staged live performance for video's sake. As far as I know, I don't believe Bathory ever had an actual live show.

Maybe, maybe not, but obviously not before appearing on MTV. The comment the guy makes is so stupid though, that Quorthon never lived to see the final cut. I'm willing to bet my life that One Rode To Asa Bay has not been shown on MTV since Quorthon died.

no

it's like this.. get it right

the video was originally MUCH MORE ambitious than the one that is available now, with lots of more actors & proper scripting and apparently they set fire to a whole fucking lake and all sorts of fancy shit

BUT the production company ripped them off somehow and took off with the source tapes so all they had left were some random leftover scrap footage

the label decided that they still needed to try and piece together a video of the footage they did have left, so they did, but quorthon was devastated that his original artistic vision and all the effort and money they put into the production had been lost so supposedly, he never could bear to watch the video as it turned out.