QuothTheRaven! This is for you! (and everyone else)

Tide In Mind Out

ct_thrash
Mar 5, 2002
So you've never heard BLS on the radio before? Well, then, just mosey on over to www.knon.org on Thursday night at 8 p.m. central time and listen to Hard Time Radio! Be sure to check out the Dungeon too on Saturday night from 12-4 a.m. central time! KNON is just about the only station I listen to these days. :)

That's awsome then, i wish they had a division in the chicago or lafayette areas. Well over actual am/fm radio in my car, it's terrible because all my tapes are getting old and i need something to listen too!

Well, here in Dallas there is 97.1 The Eagle, a "metal station." They play some decent stuff but mostly just mainstream crapola. Then there's 93.3 The Bone, a classic rock station but at night they have The Metal Shop, where I've heard some Slayer, Testament, Anthrax, Dio, Iron Maiden, & others. The other stations here that play any rock aren't worth mentioning. KNON, on the other hand, has all kinds of music shows, including three underground metal shows:
Wednesday-Twisted Kicks
Thursday-Hard Time Radio
Saturday-The Dungeon
Twisted Kicks sometimes plays some mainstream but it's still a cool show, too.:cool: