R.I.P. Paul Newman

A7

Live to Win
Feb 9, 2008
Makati, Philippines
www.myspace.com
The Color of Money will never be the same without The Hustler. Good ol' Doc Hudson always made the long, hot summer worthwhile with his unforgettable performances in Cool Hand Luke, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid and Slap Shot, among others. He also graced our dinner tables with his wonderful line of salad dressings and other fine food products.

R.I.P. Paul Newman, for somebody up there likes you. Thanks for the memories.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUTktqw9tBE]R.I.P. Paul Newman[/ame]

Oh man! The Sting is one of the greatest films ever! I love his salad dressing too, and some other food products of his. I got his Ranch and Italian in my frige. This is really sad! Great guy on camera and off camera! Donated all proceeds to charity. This has been a hard year. So many great people have died.

On the news last night they said that ALL of the profits from his salad dressing line goes to charity. I didn't know that!!. That is incredible. It is good to hear when the rich people give back and don't just keep all the cash for themselves.

Not just his salad dressing. He has cookies, chips, juice, peanut butter cups, etc. All pretty much natural and all the profits for all his products has been going to charity since their inception years ago.