R.I.P Rafik El Hariri

Folklore

Orphaned Avi (not drumer)
Sep 18, 2002
Israel
www.orphaned-land.co.il
My condolences on the brutal assasination of Lebanon's beloved leader.

this is so wrong
This is definitly not the way for peace. I pray that soon enough we`ll be given some comfort from heavens, and some rest from this dreadful tense in our world.

I send my condolences as well......

I was shocked when I heard the news.....
the world is a mad place.....
No one should die for his beliefs, no matter what.

thanks you guys.

losing such faithful prime minister like Al Hariri is a great loss for us, he was one from the rare men that really worked for their countries in these hard times, and a leader that helped from his own money alot of people, built schools and devolped Beruit, he was the one who made al Tae'ef deal to stop the civil war in Lebanon and he did stop it, he also helped Kingdom of Saudia Arabia when it was broken, I know alot of people even here in Syria helped by Al Hariri.
he is so loved by all Arabs and specially Lebanesse despite their diffrences.
May he rest in peace Amen

I remember an interview he did with CBS news a few years ago. He came across as a guy that was brutally honest, yet affable, and who was a lateral thinker.

well guys ,it s a true loss indeed , but cheer up they r chasing those terrorist ,and they captured 5 from 15 till now , 2 in australia ,3 in lebanon , and the rest are being chased at the moment in ukraine and KSA ...and hope they ll bust them sooner ...
but my condolences goes ,goes to the syrian people [hold on tight people], lebanese oppositon is stupid , so sorry my friend OBAY ...

I don't think that the lebanese oppositon is stupid.....
everyone tries to find someone to blame...all the time.....it's in our nature.....
and everyone make mistakes from time to time......

but there is the possibility that president Assad knew about the assasination, and maybe have a part on it.......

it doesn't matter....cause the world must know that Assad is not Syria......he's only the leader.....

same here in Israel.....most of the time the people don't agree with Sharon's acts......but in the news it goes "Israel did.....that and that".....it's not Israel, it's Israel's leadership.....

Indeed I would like also to present my condoleances to my people, and to all who admired Mr.Hariri.
When the explosion occured I was about 5 minutes away from it. It was a pretty big and strong blast, a terrible scene to witness...people crying and running everywhere :( ; aside from the political aspects of this assasination I think this was an attempt to scatter Lebanese unity, lets just hope things won't get worse...
Cheers,

long live peace my friends ,the opposition first reaction was extremly fanatik , thats y i called it by stupid , for am in the opposition but realy i was shoked by such reaction , any the prim may he R.I.P ,and god be with us all