Racer X cover

Awesome man!
You guys really have the same attack in your picking hand as Gilbert does!

Wow, you really know how to get my attention. :) I miss this kind of stuff!! Listening right now. What kind of amps did you use?? That's THE sound! Great playing too by the way! Like Noutern said, verrry similar picking attack as well. Awesome job!

:OMG: WOW... that is the best Racer X cover I think I've ever heard. I'd really like to hear you guys pull off "Scarified" ... that would be incredible to hear. Nicely done!:headbang::headbang:

What are you guys talking about!?
I think Grywolf with his amazing taste in music would agree with me that the only covers that would be right to do is: Gone Too Far, Sunlit Nights or Into The Night. ;)

What are you guys talking about!?
I think Grywolf with his amazing taste in music would agree with me that the only covers that would be right to do is: Gone Too Far, Sunlit Nights or Into The Night. ;)

Damn son, you know me too well! :loco: :lol: Sunlit Nights. Damn, one of the most awesome solos...ever! I still get goosebumps from that one. Maybe I'd add Street Lethal to that list though, just for the sheer energy of that song. The first time I heard that song, my world changed forever. :headbang:

I don't know who this guy is that built those amps...but holy crap...y'all have the sound NAILED perfectly. I still love that sound.

Damn son, you know me too well! :loco: :lol: Sunlit Nights. Damn, one of the most awesome solos...ever! I still get goosebumps from that one. Maybe I'd add Street Lethal to that list though, just for the sheer energy of that song. The first time I heard that song, my world changed forever. :headbang:

Haha. :D

Well, Id like to add street lethal, heart of a lion, getaway, on the loose, superheroes and viking kong too.
But I thought it was abit too much of a request at one time. :lol:

At first I thought it just might be Paul in disguise... but this guy has a video of him playing it straight through on his Myspace/Youtube page!! :kickass: