Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
Here's the playlist from www.musicallyincorrect.com

Australian Heavy Metal Programme
96.5 Inner FM
Every Thursday between 11PM to 12AM

Show Number 31 (14/11/2002)

Vanishing Point in the studio

1. Vanishing Point 'Samsara' Tangled In Dream (Metal Warriors)
2. In Flames 'Drifter' Reroute To Remain (Nuclear Blast)
3. Bloodbath 'The Soulcollector' Resurrection Through Carnage (Century Media)
4. Sakkuth 'On My Shoulders' Don't Fight The Urge (MGM Distribution)
5. Silent Fate 'Broken Empty' Silent Fate (Independent)
6. Power Quest 'Freedom Of Thought' Wings Of Forever (Underground Symphony)
7. Vanden Plas 'Phoenix' Beyond Daylight (InsideOut Music)
8. Usurper 'Necronemesis' Necronemesis (Earache)
9. Warmachine 'Alone' Demo 2001(Independent)
10. Andre Andersen 'Sail Away' Black On Black (Frontiers Records)

Woo hoo!:)

Man, the only other one of those bands I even recognise is In Flames!

This is something that bugs me, though, man! This is a radio station out in Australia, right? Why ain't we got anything like this closer to home? Well, we have, but you really gotta be in the know to find 'em. How come they got it sussed and we can't manage that? Like I said, there's eight bands there I ain't even heard of before - we need stuff like this to expose bands OVER HERE, fucking get 'em heard so that people like me AIN'T FUCKING CLUELESS! It's tragic, man....but why should I bitch about it, why don't I DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT? Rant over :)

Congrats Steve on getting some airplay for the album!! Any more news of you getting interviewed on Total Rock? I think you mentioned that Zed had approached you a while ago.

BTW I think we should all mail Charlie Andrews tonight and ask him to play something from Wings of Forever. :)

DM...regarding the Total Rock interview, I believe we will be on Zed's show on 29/11/02 at midnight. Should be cool because we have a rehearsal that same evening so we'll go to the radio show from there via the King's Head in Fulham!

Originally posted by ATHALLUS
Hey Congratulations Steve!!!!!!!
Hope you blow 'em away on the radio!!!!!
It REALLY sucks that I can't hear a REAL Metal show here in the U.S. where it sucks musically.
Goddamnit. :(

Anyhow, hope you take no prisoners guys!!!!!:D

Hasn't Dee Snider got a station buzzing around in America?

Okay:

1. Dee Snider's Radio Show is a LOCAL Los Angelos show.

2. Even if I COULD get it here in the South, I wouldn't listen to it as he plays alot of the crappy excuses for Metal that we all HATE, but it isn't really his fault, he's only playing what he's TOLD to play.

Hmmmmmmm.....I thought Metalheads were meaner and a little tougher than that and would bite any hand that tried to force us to "perform?"

Quite pathetic actually.........

Aaaaah, it works like that then! I do like my hair metal, but it sucks that Dee has to be bossed around nowadays.

I thought that it went out over more than just LA, though? I remember checking on the website and I think it had things all over the country...

Hmmmmmmm.
If it has expanded, it must be pre-recorded, like a Howard Stern or something like that I guess. I've never heard it, but we may not get it here in the land of overalls and cowboys. :( Which I'm not sure is a good or bad thing. :) Just wish we got REAL Metal music instead of the same old rehashed stuff and that awful Alternitive shit. :(

And at the end of the day that's what we truly want to hear on the radio :( man, there's a ManOwaR lyric about this on Fighting The World, ennere? :D

I think the song is Blow Your Speakers, which doesn't have lyrics included on the vinyl sleeve :rolleyes: :mad: if it turns out to be on Kings Of Metal I'm gutted! :lol:

Wrote a letter to the M.T.V.
What's goin' on now
Don't ya care about me
Sent the same letter to the radio,
But my party went dead
Like a shot in the head
We all like it-Rock and Roll
We all want it-On your show
Play it loud,don't play it low
Blow your speakers with Rock and Roll

BLOW YOUR SPEAKERS! :headbang:

Great lyrics, hehe :D