Raff's Riff of the week

Riff Raff

New Metal Member
Feb 23, 2005
hi,
I have purshased the DVD and it helps a lot to find the guitar tabs.
I, personnaly, like very much enchant's music and I'd like to share my enchant tabs (hardly found with my little ears and with a little help from the DVD) with all those who are interested.
here's one of my favourites, it's the first riff of What To Say:

enchant-whattosay.JPG

Using the code tags (the # icon in the reply screen), it looks much better.

Code:
E||-----------------------------|--------------------------|----------------------------|
B||--------------------6-------|----------------6---------|-------------------6-------|
G||-----------6----------6----|---------6----------6----|----------6----------6----|
D||--6h-8-------8-----------|--6h-8----8-------------|--6h-8-----8------------|
A||----------------------------|---------------------------|----------------------------|
E||----------------------------|---------------------------|----------------------------|

----------------------------|--------------------------|----------------------------|
--------------------6------|---------------------6----|---------------------6-----|
-----------6----------6---|-------------6------------|--------------6------------|
--6h-8-----8------------|-----6h-8-------8-------|-----6h-8-------8--------|
---------------------------|--9-----------------------|--9-------------------------|
---------------------------|---------------------------|----------------------------|

----------------------------|------------------------------||
----------------------6----|------------------------6----||
---------------6-----------|---------------6-------------||
-----6h-8-------8--------|------6h-8-------8--------||
--6------------------------|--6--------------------------||
----------------------------|------------------------------||

EDIT: No, not really... it should look better, though. :D

I have a Progtology tab for guitar/keyboard (maybe bass) going. Will be finished by this weekend hopefully.

well... it seem that more than a week has passed since I last post here.
so there is the intro of under fire and I also edit my first post to make it look better ! enjoy...

enchant-underfire.JPG

Don't mean to hijack your thread or anything, but I think I figured out the main riff of "Seeds Of Hate" while foolishly jamming along to the DVD today, and I'd like to share. :)
Take note this is for bass only, but the guitar riff shouldn't be too far off. Key is Fmaj (I think), time signature 4/4, tuning standard EADG, tempo ~100, capital letters indicate dotted notes (E dotted eighth note and so on).
Code:
   E e s e E e s e |E e s e E e s e |E e s e E e s e |E e s e q q
G| ----------------|----------------|----------------|-----------
D| ----------------|----------------|----------------|-----------
A| ----------------|------3---------|----------------|--------3--
E| 3-3-3-5-3-3-3-5-|6-6-6---6-6-6-5-|3-3-3-5-3-3-3-5-|6-6-6-6---1

This sound pretty correct to me... might be able to work out the rest from here on. :)

Edit: fixed sumfin... :Smug: