Raleigh, NC looking for Death Metal band members!!!

Aug 6, 2006
Ok, I am interested in starting a Death Metal band to play live. I have my One-Man-Band (Bloodsoaked) and I have recorded a CD and it will be released by Comatose Music next week (woo-hoo)! I recored the entire CD myslef along with a drum machine and now I want to try and play some live shows (yes, with the drum machine).

I am basicly looking for a guitar player and bass player interested in playing some Death Metal. Looking for people 25 and older with a little bit of dedication. I am not looking to make this a 3,4,5 night a week practice thing, just want to have fun, play Death Metal and make some new friends.

If would be great it someone had a PA system already that we could play the drum tracks through. I have 2 mics and a small mixer that might help during practice.

If you want to hear the music of my band that I am interested in having others play check out the Bloodsoaked myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/bloodsoakedband

This is something I would at least like to try and experiment with and see how it goes. Since there seems to be a lack of Death Metal drummers in the area I figured this would be the next best thing.

Any questions, comments or anythng else please post here.

Thank you for your time,
Peter