Ralf Scheepers (Primal Fear): New CD Release

It's no surprise that Godiva sound similar to PF... Tom Naumann and Achim Kohler produced their their first two albums respectivley... I just checked out their myspace page... pretty cool...I always liked Fernando and I love Victory! Thanks for the suggestion!!!

In order to "guarantee" the disc arrives I had to pay the UPS 10.00 shipping, and its a freakin cardboard slipcase disc that weighs less than a pound!! I get discs from Japan for that kinda shipping rate and they are sealed in jewel cases! USPS coulda shipped this with tracking for 3 bucks.

Wow talk about Inzanity.......

LOL indeed.

I do have to say however that this is a really good release, and Zane is a pretty solid drummer. Huge Alex DeRosso fan!

Just listened to the EP today! Great stuff! Pamela Moore has never sounded better and it's always a musical pleasure to hear RS singing! 10/10

In order to "guarantee" the disc arrives I had to pay the UPS 10.00 shipping, and its a freakin cardboard slipcase disc that weighs less than a pound!! I get discs from Japan for that kinda shipping rate and they are sealed in jewel cases! USPS coulda shipped this with tracking for 3 bucks.

Wow talk about Inzanity.......

$10.00 to "Guarantee" a disc to ship? Um....that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard! I have had discs shipped from Japan as well and paid way less! It sounds like something to cash in on the Christmas season. I have used CD Inzane in the past but this is one of those "Little things" that makes me wonder if I should look elsewhere. I think I will.

$10.00 to "Guarantee" a disc to ship? Um....that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard! I have had discs shipped from Japan as well and paid way less! It sounds like something to cash in on the Christmas season. I have used CD Inzane in the past but this is one of those "Little things" that makes me wonder if I should look elsewhere. I think I will.
I got this CD 5 days after I ordered it, which was pretty good for CDI. I have no gripe about their service in relation to this disc.