Ralphe's 35th Birthday

Ralphe

Go the ROOSTERS!
Jun 11, 2001
Sydney
Visit site
just a quick reminder about my birthday party next Friday 26th Sept.
kind of lost track of who i have given inivtes to(and who has confirmed as coming) and who i missed but anyway if you didn't receive an invite and would like to come(or anyone who doesn't remember the details) please send me a PM or email (ralphen@hotmail.com) and i will send you the location details

Hey Ralphe!

Sorry I won't be able to make it up for it as I have a 21st and my mum's birthday that weekend, as well as not having the money for an interstate trip anyway :( Have a great time though!!

Dont let people get too drunk Ralphey, can you believe ive had people suggest my party didnt even happen, just because they dont remember it?

Preposterous.

Im not sure, ill ask the supermodels im with on the night if they would like to go after we have had many orgiastic pleasures and unspeakable perversions.

You gave me three invites.... you really must want us to come to the party! :lol:

Me, Shayne, Craig and Mark will probably be representing Apolyom at the party... Andrew's a cheap arse bastard so he probably can't afford to come! ;) :lol:

Spiff said:
No Life Til Leather's on in Brisbane? I arrive in Sydney around 3pm-ish Friday week.
No life til leather is in Sydney
Friday 4th OCT
Bar Broadway(right next to Railway Square/Central Railway)
always an excellent night

i won't be at this one as i am heading to Narooma (5 hours south of Sydney) for blues festival

Apolyom-Todd said:
You gave me three invites.... you really must want us to come to the party! :lol:

Me, Shayne, Craig and Mark will probably be representing Apolyom at the party... Andrew's a cheap arse bastard so he probably can't afford to come! ;) :lol:
that's the trouble with handing out invites in the middle of metal gigs after a dozen beers.actually,i only gave you more invites because you told me you had misplaced the first one.Anyway,didn't i take one of you to give to someone else!

dreamwatch said:
Raplphe - no mention of my plane ticket? I'm most disappointed. :(
sorry i don't think i can fit a plane ticket into my budget :)

by the way,for those that actually got an invite,the entertainment has now changed.what was going to be an evening of blues is now a night of hard rock with a cover band playing songs by Deep Purple, KISS,AC/DC,Black Sabbath and a few others

Bucko said:
Ohhhhh.........Shit I can't make it and that sounds so damm good
Hey Bucko,
how's it going.Are you going to any rugby world cup games in Canberra?
i will be coming down for two games so should catch up for a beer before or after game(i'm staying at the Carotel as usual)