Ralphe's Birthday Cruise

Ralphe

Go the ROOSTERS!
Jun 11, 2001
Sydney
Visit site
Anyone out there interested in coming along and celebrating my birthday on Sydney Harbour

RALPHE'S 34TH BIRTHDAY
HARBOUR CRUISE
Sat 28th Sept 11.30am

Cost $90 per person includes
Live music by Dave Tice,Mark Evans and Pete Wells
5 hour cruise,sausage sizzle lunch and BEER

PLEASE RSVP AND PAY BY 6TH SEPT
ralphen@hotmail.com

I'd love to but the money situation is looking a bit grim, I'll celebrate with you when I crash up your place for the upcoming sydney dungeon gigs :)

Koichi,
Are you coming up on the 6th Sept?
You can crash at my place but i will have only just moved into my new place a few days before hand...i'll have to find the box which has the air mattress in it(otherwise you will have to sleep on the floor)

I think I'll probably be at that one AND the tour afterparty,if all goes to plan. I gotta catch the train up and back cos I don't wanna drive back to canberra with a hangover and I wanna hit the piss big time.

Let me know what time you are arriving...i can probably pick you up from the train station if you want.I think i will be going to the end of tour party as well

Originally posted by Ralphe
Let me know what time you are arriving...i can probably pick you up from the train station if you want.I think i will be going to the end of tour party as well

Are you coming down for the rockape gig the night after?

Originally posted by Koichi

Are you coming down for the rockape gig the night after?

i don't think i can make it to rockape...too many expenses at the moment(trying to get car registerered,moving,trying to organise my birthday)

Ralphe, Sorry mate can't make it a mate here in Canberra is getting married that weekend so can't come. Um can you send me your new address so I can send you that Buffalo record I want Dave Tice to sign (if thats ok with you )

Cheers Bucko

Originally posted by Koichi
You basterd, I was gunna try and scam a lift back to canberra with ya :lol:

yeah i figured that was why you were asking but i will actually be helping my ex-housemates move on that day i think(since they will be helping me move this weekend)

Originally posted by Bucko
Ralphe, Sorry mate can't make it a mate here in Canberra is getting married that weekend so can't come. Um can you send me your new address so I can send you that Buffalo record I want Dave Tice to sign (if thats ok with you )

Cheers Bucko

okay then...i just put you down as coming...i'll have to take you off the list now:D
i sent you a PM with my new address(from Saturday!)