Rambo extended cut out on July 27th

Alteredmindeath

Wasteland Survivor
Mar 5, 2003
Underneath your bed
This is not just a version where they just throw in the deleted scenes. This has been recut and extended, almost a complete new version of the film. This new version fills in some story characterisation , and adds to the whole experience creating a more in depth version of the film. All new documentaries and extra's too. Out on dvd/blu-ray July 27th.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Rambo-Extended-Blu-ray-Sylvester-Stallone/dp/B003KV3E36[/ame]

I'm rather interested. Although when I first saw this I wrongly assumed it was first blood, I'm not so interested now

Same, that's the only one I really enjoyed.

We are talking about the fourth one right? Just to make sure. Thats decent, I didnt get a copy of the last one but maybe i will get this one.

This is the full version of the film, the way Stallone wanted to release it. He had to cut some stuff out, and alter the theatrical release because of the movie studio. The reviews of this new cut have been really good, and everyone should grab a copy. You can pre-order it up top on my amazon link.

I'm rather interested. Although when I first saw this I wrongly assumed it was first blood, I'm not so interested now

I enjoy "First Blood" as well as all of the Rambo movies. This extended cut is actually retitled to "John Rambo". This one is Rambo cranked up to 10, a great movie for any metalhead. It would be absolutely silly to skip this one.

I got my copy! It's only on blu-ray ray format. I must say this is definitely a different version of the same movie. There is more dialogue, action , and story. Some scenes are improved like the pirate scene. If you like the original, this is more icing on the cake.

Right on Covet Chaos. The price is quite decent for a blu-ray too, only 14.99. The movie comes with a nice trailer of THE EXPENDABLES, the next violent action epic from Stallone.

out on Aug 13th

Last edited by a moderator: