Ramones cover

borissikic

Mar 17, 2002
Visit site
Some idiotic morones (this forum has a lot of them) said that thing that Bodom covered Ramones "Somebody put something in my drink" sucks. I think it is great !!! You should first listen that song (in original) and you will hear it rules. It has great feeling and it is perfect to be covered by Bodom.
And one more thing: Ramones is punk rock band and song "Somebody..." is typical rock (with very little punk) song.
Everybody who hate that song: FUCK YOU ! :(
Everybody who loves it: you are real Bodom fan :)

Dark greetings !!!

Originally posted by loWildChild
Hmmmm interesting. I didnt heard it yet. But what happens if I dont like the fuckin' song? Im not a Bodom fan? And who here is a moron? Cause I have some friends here..... LOL

First get that song. Afterwards all will be clear to you.

I've already listen this song, and it makes me really believe that Ramones is a fuckin' shit, I don't like it and nothing or nobody will made me like ramones. :rolleyes:

I believe CoB will make a fabulous work with this song, and it'll be very, very, very good than the original one. ;)

I hate punk and i heard that song and i hate it..... but im sure the cob version will rule because every song they cover is always better than the original in my opinion

wellll........ yeah i do have to agree with that one deadwinter thx for pointing that out........ but all the rest are better.

GAH!

Where can I get "Somebody put something in my drink"?
Every song/poem/gag/gig/fart etc with CoB would be of interest...

/rel sux!