Random bits and bobs... (UK, London)

drew_drummer

Dancefap
Sep 7, 2008
London, UK
Right... the big thread!! Situation I'm in now, every little helps. So all this has to go. All of it needs to be picked up from London unless otherwise specified.

First up...

Diago Tourman:

Slightly scuffed up, one of the rubber feet is missing. Can easily be replaced. Structurally sound. Bit too heavy for my scrawny frame. Will take £70 for it.

Tourman1.JPG

Tourman2.JPG

Tourman3.JPG

Carlsbro PA Valve head 100 watt:

Not much known about this. I bought it years ago. It's one of the first Carlsbro PA heads. Caps have been replaced. Full working order. £150.

Carlsbro100.JPG

Hiwatt G40:

Small solid state practice amp. Ideal for home use. Knobs are missing the heads. It's a bit dusty on the old pots, but a bit of contact cleaner (NOT WD40!!) will cure that!! £30.

HiwattG40.JPG

Yamaha B100 II:

This thing is damn loud! Great bass amp and works well with guitar too. Knobs are again missing the heads, but this amp is functioning really well. £60.

YammyBassAmp.JPG

Pedals:

Line 6 MM-4 with psu. Footswitches sometimes don't work, easy fix that one. You just can just replace them. It's a bit battered, but works okay. £60.

Boss LS-2. Surplus to requirements. I've noticed that loop A doesn't always toggle properly. Loop B works fine though. Didn't know this at the time when I bought it, but never got back in touch with the guy as it didn't bother me. £40.

Digitech Whammy DT. This is in great condition. Velcro on the bottom, psu included. £200.

All pedals come with free postage.

Pedals1.JPG

Cort Action Bass:

Left handed. Four string version. Plays well, could do with better pickups as they are stock. Needs new strings. £60.

CortAction.JPG

Novation Remote SLMKII 49:

Really good controller keyboard, but surplus to my requirements these days. Works perfectly. £200.

NovationSL2.JPG

Studiospares SN10's:

These are pretty decent passive monitors for the money. Not using them anymore, so they just sit around. £25 for the pair.

SN10.JPG

HannsG 19" monitor:

Your bog standard monitor. Goes up to 1440x900 resolution. It's good enough for most uses. I had it in my home studio for a while, but recently upgraded. £50.

HannsG.JPG

I'd be interested in the sn10's. Any idea how much shipping will come to? I live in Ireland

edit; just noticed the local pickup part. If you're not interested in shipping thats alright, if you are I'll pay all the shipping costs anyway