random entertainment,....

Anyone got alink to the Triumph/Bon Jovi clip?...checking out fat-pie tonight....

edit 6/28
Funny,...but a friend of myne in the myspace world sent me this today...http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Late_Night_with_Conan_O'Brien/video/iFilm/triumph_bonjovi_wm200.shtml

is this the one?

LadySteele said:
here's a few things to pass time with, especially when you officially can't sleep and are faced with nightmares of midgets and rusty spoons....

That's funny.... but I love Star Wars. Then again, I have never dressed up like a Jedi before though. Maybe I'll go as one to the PPVI pre-party, but I was already considering a 70's Elvis costume for that.

Bryant

Bryant said:
That's funny.... but I love Star Wars. Then again, I have never dressed up like a Jedi before though. Maybe I'll go as one to the PPVI pre-party, but I was already considering a 70's Elvis costume for that.

Bryant
I love Star Wars too, and Risk!-so, thats why I was rolling over this. I am such a geek at heart!..Nobody was playing Knightmare chess on the sidewalk though,..

Metal Elvis. that'll rock!

LadySteele said:
I love Star Wars too, and Risk!-so, thats why I was rolling over this. I am such a geek at heart!..Nobody was playing Knightmare chess on the sidewalk though,..

Metal Elvis. that'll rock!

Ha ha ha The King might have been a metal-head at heart.... who knows. Look for me. I'll stand out one way or another. I plan on being "the geek" at PPVI pre-party.

Bryant