random music of the day...

firecdog

New Metal Member
Jul 1, 2003
Visit site
what's up people...hey i posted about this in the anthrax forum, too, so don't trip - i ain't spamming, i just want to get lots of opinions...anyway, the reason i'm here - there's a new band called three days grace (they're from canada, which, as we all may or may not know, is responsible for metal), and i'm looking for people to come join the eteam for them...i guess a lot of people in canada have heard of these guys, but outside of canada most people don't really know...i don't even know if these guys are heavy enough to make the grade for this site since you guys seem pretty heavy and hardcore...you can see the video and hear the music here: http://www.hyfntrak.com/threedaysgrace/totalassault and if you like what you hear you can join the team here: http://www.totalassault.com/?team=Three+Days+Grace - i know you're all inclined to ignore things like this ("spammer!!!"), but these days this is one of the few ways you can hear about new music...what's 3 minutes of your time if you might end up liking the band that you hear? anyway, if you have any opinions, let me know...they've been getting good reviews, but i'm definitely down for criticism either way...let me know if you like think i'm a big puss for peddling this band...thanks guys

fc dog

This is in the wrong forum.

Anyway, they sound like shit to me. Why do I care about a few teenagers and their problems?

Whinny little pricks. It wouldn't hurt a band to be original every now and then.

Reactions: crucible
Disturbed4ntics said:

Anyway, they sound like shit to me. Why do I care about a few teenagers and their problems?

Whinny little pricks. It wouldn't hurt a band to be original every now and then.

yeah i got ya...

Reactions: crucible
Disturbed4ntics said:

It wouldn't hurt you to buy a dictionary and learn to spell "whiny" either. Stupid. :lol: