Rapmetalhardcore?

DullElysium

Oct 15, 2010
Finland
I used to listen ALOT of nu-metal so this shouldn't be such a strange genre for me... BUT it still is soooo confusing.

Those rap parts just don't seem to fit in the song. Otherwise this band could be something in my eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
haha. I'm friends with these guys.
they went to Cameron Mizell for their EP.

their songs that are all rap have much better flow.

the put on a fun live show. kids get into it.

I don't know. I'm really picky when it comes to rap songs. There's not too many rap songs I can honestly say I like. But hey, if this works for someone I'm ok with it. GGGRRROOOOWWWWLLLL Yo yo. :D those parts are funny.

Oh boy, when this was posted in the Sneap section, it got a lot of shit, and probably for good reason - the music video was so dumb. I hate when these bands that advertise the whole "tough guy" mentality when all they know about fights is probably from movies and other tough guy bands.

The music could be a lot worse though, but I have to say: People give shit to Joey for having all his productions "sound the same"... I think Joey has waaayyy more tricks up his sleeve than what comes out of Chango.

well, they have a very Dre feel to a lot of their rapping. if you get it, you get it.

rip of linkin park? I'm not sure I've heard linkin park play anything like this.
it's nu metal. what are you guys expecting? haha

I give them thumbs up for being different compared to a lot of the upcoming bands these days.

This isn't something I'd listen to, but it kinda makes sense to me. Screams have no melody and either does rapping. It's just a different sound.

That's true. But still that rapping doesn't really fit the music.

And as far as the Linkin Park ripoff goes... Not really. Except for maybe the fact that both have rapping and metal riffs. And Linkin Park used to be really good.