Rapture News Feb28th

Rapture Family Welcome!

Once again we have some amazing news!Our friends at SMN productions have sighned all of their bands up fpr airplay at Rapture Radio,This means more incredable underground music for everyone!

On a weekly basis if you look closely an underground artist almost always makes it into our top 10 based on rating and request and that is what we are all about supporting the unbderground!Spinning right now is brand new Cannibal Corpse along with other Metal Blade artist thanks to their interest in Rapture you will get the newest Metal Blade releases right here first!

The diversity continues and I think personaly is attributed to the listners we have spanning the globe with Costa Rica,Singapore and Taiwan making new apperances and Sweden and Norway making major strides in listning hours!
I personally would like to thank Philladelphia for whatever is happening out there we have a large new group of Rapture Crue tuning in and locking it on keep it up you sick freaks!

We are also continuing our Top 10 Dream List Contest,want to program 10 of your favorite songs onto our playlist?Just post your top 10 at the Rapture Forum and at the end of march i will pick 3 and not only will you get the satisfaction of hearing what you requested but i think we can throw out a The End Records/Rapture gift pack your way!
So get to the forum and post away!

Top 10 Rated/Requested songs Feb 28th.....
1.Between the Buried and Me-Mordecai
2.Fight-Into the Pit
3.Blood Red Throne-Souls of Dmnation
4.Nightwish-Kinslayer
5.Cradle of Filth-Lord Abortion (Live)
6.Beyond the Embrace-Bastard Screams
7.Vader-Whispers
8.Lucferion-Become or Begone
9.The Crown-Deathexplosion
10.Down for Five-You lie in wait (Underground band!)

It was great to see all of you at the AsI lay dying show and remember Rapture is sponsoring the upcoming Kataklysm and Suffocation shows coming soon!Look on the mainpage at www.raptureradio.net for more info we hope to see ALL of you there!Between now and then hope to see you at the upcoming Darkest Hour show!
Remember if you wear your Rapture Radio shirt we will get a pic of you and throw it up on the page and that means a free cd!

Untill next week remember Cats fart too!
Wes Jaques/Rapture Radio
wesjaques@earthlink.net