RAPxCORE!

Not my cup of tea and I wouldn't call it -core at all. But good work. Was he easy to work with? I've heard that it's easy money. :lol:

man, i digg the production alot. theres something about unknown rappers talking about how rich and popular and famous they are that doesn't sit right with me

.. i dont know how cool it is to say my pals if you're white.

man, i digg the production alot. theres something about unknown rappers talking about how rich and popular and famous they are that doesn't sit right with me

.. i dont know how cool it is to say my pals if you're white.

My exact thoughts while listening.

Sounds good Josh.
I like how the singer is not wanting to sound like the obvious famous rappers and sounds very natural. All good.

Not impressed with the first guy to be honest. Whats with the 8000 uses of the word my pals?
But the music overall was good so that's what counts for you I guess. Thanks for the links :)

Sounds good Josh.
I like how the singer is not wanting to sound like the obvious famous rappers and sounds very natural. All good.

Not impressed with the first guy to be honest. Whats with the 8000 uses of the word my pals?
But the music overall was good so that's what counts for you I guess. Thanks for the links :)

lol, yeah... indie hip hop is a totally different style from the club banger/gangsta rap/etc. stuff.

Here's another song from it. Yeah, I know, no pitch correcting at all on the chorus... haha

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/954619/Heavy Sigh Spoken Softly.mp3