Mayfair -Die flucht
Conception-Flow , The Last Sunset, In your multitude
Depressive Age-Electric scum
Empty Tremor-Eros and Thanatos
Mind over four-The goddess
Thanx in advance!
christos

Christos:

I haven't seen those titles around in years. Its possible there are still Korean editions of the Conception discs in print but I haven't been able to get them back in stock for some time.

Good luck!

Ken Golden

Mind over Four, The Goddess... lots of cheap copies on Amazon USA
Depressive Age-Electric scum... two on gemm.com, one on Amazon USA
Secrecy-Art in motion... cassette available on gemm.com
Mayfair -Die flucht... one available on musicstack.com (forget it... it's listed at $136)
Empty Tremor-Eros and Thanatos (great cd, by the way)... one on Amazon USA for $40... maybe you should email daniele liverani (former ET member, now with COSMOS and Twinspirits) to see if he knows of a better source. Daniele is personable and answers fan emails.
Conception (great group! all hail Khantatat!!)... Flow, In Your Multitude and Parallel Minds available on Amazon USA (all pricey); copies of those and Last Sunset available on musicstack.com or gemm.com (very pricey)

gemm.com and musicstack.com are clearing houses for indie vendors from all over the world. I've ordered from both many times, but the merchandise is not always available as listed (depends on vendors reliably updating).

thank you both for your responses!
unfortunately amazon usa does not send them in Greece...(I was lucky, as I found Vauxdvihl-To dimension Logic from Amazon uk..)
i will try to email Empty tremor.
thanks again,
christos

Hi there,

DukeBuck, I would like to thank you as I managed to find all the titles I was searching (except Empty Tremor as Liverani never replied to me).

Ken, I would like to ask you about new Mindflow album.
thanx
christos

I'm glad that helped you, christos. I'll ask Daniele (Liverani) about E&T next time he visits the tag board at progulus (http://www.progulus.com). He's no longer with Empty Tremor, but I am surprised that he didn't answer your email.

John

Here's another thought... how about trying their fan clubs?

The Eyes of the Universe, email: progordie@gmx.de (Arash and Arman Ashouriha)

or

The Timeless Night (Italian fan club), email dbottillo@email.it (Daniele Bottillo)