RATM "For free" in London WTF?

>>>GENZ<<<

Apr 4, 2010
I heard about Rage Against the Machine gig in finsbury park on 6 June,
I am not a fan at all,haven't even heard them.I just happen to like free shows in Finsbury park,that's it.
I checked out the website,it turned out there were tickets,
and by now they're all allocated.....ok,I nearly closed the page and forgot about
it,then i've seen this:

>>>You will only be permitted entry if you match the photo on your ticket. Anyone attempting to gain entry without the correct photo, name and address details will be refused.<<<

WTF is this??? would you like my credit card number? fingerprints?
rectal exams?

I heard about Rage Against the Machine gig in finsbury park on 6 June,
I am not a fan at all,haven't even heard them.I just happen to like free shows in Finsbury park,that's it.
I checked out the website,it turned out there were tickets,
and by now they're all allocated.....ok,I nearly closed the page and forgot about
it,then i've seen this:

>>>You will only be permitted entry if you match the photo on your ticket. Anyone attempting to gain entry without the correct photo, name and address details will be refused.<<<

WTF is this??? would you like my credit card number? fingerprints?
rectal exams?

Man thats good :lol:

I know though, its really dicked up, I'm a big fan of them, but even If I was able to buy a ticket off a mate, i couldn't use it :(

It's a way of making sure people didn't get their hands on free tickets and then make massive profit out of selling them on. The whole point of the event is to be free to the audience, not free to ticket touts.

Also, a photo on a ticket isn't a big deal really is it?

*shrugs* I'm willing to show a photo to go see RATM. I'm going :)

Here is the photo I used:

6416_125761830776_634085776_2753427_5751497_n.jpg

so yeh... I had fun with it. But now I need to prove that that is actually me!! :lol:

Look how sweet the tickets are though!!! Probably the sweetest ticket i've seen, and it was free (no postage fee or anything haha)

MobilePhoto1Jun2010153201.jpg

(Blacked out a load of stuff because i don't know if people can steal my soul with that kind of information)

The tickets are pretty sweet.

I'm gonna have fuck loads of problems getting home after though, probably gonna have to walk half way across coventry coz the busses aren't gonna run late enough