Ratt

Is "Invasion of Your Privacy" worth getting?
If you like Ratt, it has a couple decent tunes and the chick on the cover is a hottie but, "out of the cellar" is a much better album.

karrokid said:
If you like Ratt, it has a couple decent tunes and the chick on the cover is a hottie but, "out of the cellar" is a much better album.

The chick on Out Of The Cellar is actress Tawny Kitaen, David Coverdale's ex-wife. She's in all the videos for Whitesnake's 1984 album.

Mr Blackwell said:
The chick on Out Of The Cellar is actress Tawny Kitaen, David Coverdale's ex-wife. She's in all the videos for Whitesnake's 1984 album.

I think karrokid was talking about the chick on "Invasion of your privacy"

BTW: Is the model on IOYP the same woman in the music video for "Lay it Down"?

Oh... I actually believed you were one of the fortunate ones.
It's sad that the kids of today don't appreciate our sacrifices.
We suffered through the Hair-Metal period so they wouldn't have to.
Damn ungrateful little bastards.

DumbAss said:
Oh... I actually believed you were one of the fortunate ones.
It's sad that the kids of today don't appreciate our sacrifices.
We suffered through the Hair-Metal period so they wouldn't have to.
Damn ungrateful little bastards.

Isnt HIM hair metal??? Oh sorry that's BAD haidr metal.. LMAo

Im not so old that I dont remember Ratt.. denial.. at my age... is :saint: :kickass: :loco: :lol: mandatory

dailyvault said:
Tawny Kitaen was on the cover of both Out Of The Cellar and Invasion Of Your Privacy.
Wait a minute!! I just did some "research" and it turns out the chick on IOYP is a model named Marianne Gravette. Heh, heh come to think of it I actually believed you for a second. Heh heh, you're a dirty little liar aren't you?

it turns out the chick on IOYP is a model named Marianne Gravette.
yeah, I didn't think it was tawny, their both hot . I'm not big on the hair metal thing but they had some hot bitches in their videos.
I always did like the first couple of WASP albums though.

We used to get hammered on Lone Star beer and listen to Blind in Texas a lot.

the real question here is: why this sudden interest in Ratt? I doubt Ratt has any plans for new material, but who knows. From what I recall, they had some ongoing legal problems over who could use the name Ratt. I have no idea how that came about.
my opinion: THey are an 80s band, but I liked them pretty well. I wouldn't say they ever hit the big leagues the way Motley Crue or Poison did, but Ratt could write a catchy tune. I hear good things about Out of the Cellar, but I would recommend Ratt 'n Roll. Pretty much every song on there is solid.