Ratt?

OUT OF THE CELLAR is one of my favorites of the genre; as for Warren's playing, I liked it better on that one and INVASION OF YOUR PRIVACY but I understand why he felt the need to move on, and I quite like what he does now.

Strange that Cavazo is not playing any solos, they always did some nice dual-lead guitar things so I would think he would take a few...

OUT OF THE CELLAR is one of my favorites of the genre; as for Warren's playing, I liked it better on that one and INVASION OF YOUR PRIVACY but I understand why he felt the need to move on, and I quite like what he does now.

Strange that Cavazo is not playing any solos, they always did some nice dual-lead guitar things so I would think he would take a few...

Cavazo does take a few solos, he takes the same solos that Robbin used to do but adds his own style. And they also still do the lead harmonies as well.

Well, I missed it, so how was it???
Disappointing. We left half way through. I think Bobby was having an off night. Although I didn't hear him fuck up, when you've got talented musicians playing rather simple music, and it doesn't sound great, it usually means the drummer is off. Warren was good, but not as good as in 2008. Carlos was solid. It was a kick finally seeing him play. The kid bass player energetic and added a lot to the harmonies. Stephen is just awful. He sounds terrible and looks like he's a thousand. Wish we wouldn't have gone.

Zod

Disappointing. We left half way through. I think Bobby was having an off night. Although I didn't hear him fuck up, when you've got talented musicians playing rather simple music, and it doesn't sound great, it usually means the drummer is off. Warren was good, but not as good as in 2008. Carlos was solid. It was a kick finally seeing him play. The kid bass player energetic and added a lot to the harmonies. Stephen is just awful. He sounds terrible and looks like he's a thousand. Wish we wouldn't have gone.

Zod

I hate to read this. :erk: Robbie Crane is the current bassist, which has played with the band for quite sometime. If you'll remember, he used to play in Vince Neil's solo band.

Maybe you just drink too much and listen to too many black metal bands. :)

~Brian~

Zod
OUCH!!!:erk:

Zod
Wow, what a shame. Glad I didn't go. I can remember them as they were when I loved them.

I saw Arcade (opening for Dream Theater) about 16 years ago - although I like some old-school Ratt, my impression of Stephen Pearcy at the show was poor enough that I would never ever bother seeing anything involving him again. Total dickweed.

(Sixteen years ago. Jesus christ, I'm now twice as old as I was when I went to that show.)

Yes saw this a few weeks back in Phoenix, while Warren is good, Nuno (Extreme) was GOD! Extreme is on a way better level performance wise whereas I have always preferred Ratt on the albums, Pearcy just can't pull it off and the pirate act only detracts from their set, the older stuff was solid, but I have never been impressed by them live over many years.