Read this Review!

What is he going on about some underground label? I thought Evergrey was on Inside Out and Nevermore on Century Media? Anyway,I just can say nothing but who cares? If that's what he thinks so be it.

well, there are a lot of idiots out there... most metal review sites are nothing but a bunch of stupid adolescents who don't know music from their own asscracks... many people on this forum who would never consider themselves reviewers, could write better and more informed reviews than 90 percent of the metal review websites out there

who really cares about reviewers? I didn't get into the great music I listen to thru reviews. As long as there are fans passing off good tips to fellow fans that might not have heard of certain bands, bands will gain new fans.

Damn, that review is so full of inaccuracies it makes my head hurt. I agree, for every reputable review site on the web there are at least a dozen that are complete shit.

As for the label, Evergrey hasn't been associated with Hall of Sermon since SDT, so he likely used outdated info from another site.

"My first problem is Evergrey’s singer sounds like a fag. He’s trying to be cool, but he’s not, he’s a fag. The production is average with good guitar and drum levels, but they have that faggy singer up WAY too high."

Holy crap....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That has to be the worst three sentences EVER put together. :lol:

I have removed this review because of the constant bickering that I do not like this album. My opinions of this album have generated, much to my distain - junk mail in my inbox. I don't think it's appropriate to condemn ones reviews because you're opinion differs, that is the primary reason I started this review site, for a different experience in reviews, a review with more information (though my is inaccurate - damned album cover information) and a more personalized (biased) opinion at the album rather then a review in a whole. We are all about fun and we need to pick on some people from time to time. Do you blame us for slamming Andrew W.K. or the new Metallica album? I didn't think so. You want to see non-biased reviews based on the viewers need for positive information on just about everything they look at?! Fine. Because of all the wonderful people who think *I* am an idiot and don't know shit about music (which is funny because I am a multi-instrumentalist and a singer) I will cease reviewing albums for my own site. Thanks for all the pessimistic support, I really appreciate it.

And my opinion still stands on evergrey, they remind me of HIM, another shitty goth-rock band - But that's just my opinion.

Zephyon - 2003-02-20

oooo. somebody got his panties in a wad. :)

It wasn't his qualifications as a musician that were in question, it was his lack of constructive writing skills... I mean, you can think a CD sucks and not have to resort to name-calling.

"...because I am a multi-instrumentalist and a singer"

yeah yeah, whatever!!

wonder what instruments he can play if he even cant see the difference between him and evergrey