Real lyrics for MAYH?

Ahh , buy the cd , open the booklet and there's a page of lyrics there , just open those eyes and have a look ,they all there , word for word , even the instrumental have words , it's all a story hahahah , all of it , and I need to stop takin these stupid pills .

Originally posted by dolphz
Anyone know where I can get the TRUE lyrics, not the story printed in the cd, for My Arms Your Hearse? Thanks.

LAY OFF THE PIPE MAN, THE LYRICS ARE IN THE CD BOOKLET!!!!

Originally posted by dolphz
Well, maybe I'm crazy but it sure seems like the words printed in the booklet are not the actual lyrics, word for word, that he is singing.

But they are :)
The title of the tracks are highlighted in the text, that's where you can find where the lyrics start for the next song. The track names are also the last word in the previous song (that's so nifty!)

Originally posted by Johan

But they are :)
The title of the tracks are highlighted in the text, that's where you can find where the lyrics start for the next song. The track names are also the last word in the previous song (that's so nifty!)
I know, isn't that clever?

The instrumental's lines are obviously not used. Skip them, and you have the lyrics for the album.

Lol! How could you not realise the lyrics were right there in the booklet?