"Reason To Live", new epic MELODIC METALCORE! 1st 100 people who join get 25-40% off!

EnteringTheAfterlife

Epic Metal Master
Sep 21, 2013
Venice,Ca
www.fb.com
Hi! My name is Tim, I represent my Melodic Metalcore project called "Entering The Afterlife", and I am currently running a kickstarter campaign to bring our debut epic melodic metalcore album "Reason To Live" to the World. I am really proud of this album, and the only obstacle that keeps me away from releasing this album is of course..... money. That is why I need YOUR support to bring this project to life!!!

New Epic Melodic Metalcore album "Reason To Live", where the pure epicness and mind-blowing energy meet, is being released. The 30-days kickstarter campaign to support this album went live on Wednesday 9/25/2013. Check out some awesome ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME pre-order deals and information how you can be a part of it at this link below:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/133476527/reason-to-live-epic-music-cd-that-will-blow-your-m

It will mean a life to me if you decide to help me bring this project to live. I have been working on it for the past 8 years and it is finally ready to come to LIFE.